pursuant to the Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing the Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to only as "the Regulation").
In connection with the processing of personal data of the data subjects, the Controller hereby provides the relevant information in accordance with the Articles 13 and 14 of the Regulation.
The Controller: B.A.S. Slovakia s.r.o., established and existing pursuant to § 105 et seq. of the Act no. 513/91 Coll., with its registered office at Kolmá 4, 851 01 Bratislava, registered in the Commercial Register of the District Court of Banská Bystrica, File No. 38875/S, Section Sro (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
The Controller ́s contact details: address for sending documents: B.A.S. Slovakia s.r.o, Kolmá 4, 851 01 Bratislava, telephone contact: +421 948 648 048, email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes and legal grounds for processing: the Controller processes the personal data of the data subjects - clients and client representatives for the following purposes:
- E-shop – sales of goods to e-shop customers
- Marketing – sales support, marketing offers, newsletter, products and news information, mailling,
- Clients (trade, sales) – fulfilment of rights and obligations arising from contractual relations,
- Contracts – fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual relations.
Categories of personal data concerned: ordinary personal data.
Categories of recipients of personal data: delivery companies (DPD, SPS, IN-TIME, GLS, SDS) for the purpose of correct delivery of ordered goods.
Transfer of personal data to the 3rd countries: NO.
Retention period of personal data: 10 years.
Rights of the data subject: has the following rights:
- the right of access to the personal data, concerning him/her
- the right to correct incorrect data, concerning him/her
- the right to delete personal data, concerning him/her
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data
- the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning her
- the right to the transfer of personal data
- the right to withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data at any time
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
The data subject has the above rights to the extent provided for in the Articles 15 to 21 and the Article 77 of the Regulation. The data subject may exercise his rights orally, in writing or electronically, through the above contact details. If the data subject requests oral information, the information shall be provided after proof of identity.
Information about the source of the personal data: the personal data concerning the data subject were obtained from the following source:
- Web page,
- direct sale of goods (directly from the customer when visiting one of the stores),
- from the customer when ordering by phone or e-mail,
- Google Analytics,
We automatically (when you visit our website) process the following data:
- IP address,
- date and time of access to our website,
- information about your internet browser,
- information about your operating system,
- information about your language settings,
- information about your behavior on our website,
- information about your mobile device (if you access our website via mobile phone)
However, this information is anonymised for your maximum privacy and therefore we are not able to attribute it to a specific user (a specific person) ourselves.
Full text of the conditions in PDF format.